An Enviable Location
Riverside has so much to offer. The nearby Route 26 corridor, with its plentiful array of shops, restaurants, banks, grocery stores and services, is rapidly emerging as the premier Frederick location for Class A Office space. Loaded with amenities and convenient to all locations in Frederick, “the Corridor” is the sought after place to live and work. The Riverside Campus is also part of Riverside Research Park, Frederick’s first research park, and is in close proximity to downtown and Fort Detrick.
Easy access to:
- Amenity-Rich Route 26 Corridor Less than two miles from Riverside sits a vast array of Frederick’s best top-tier national retail services. Newly completed Clemson Corner provides a wide variety of shops. Market Square construction is under way, with a mix of retail and housing.
- Fort Detrick and NCI-Frederick Within five miles of the gates of Fort Detrick and NCI-Frederick, Riverside provides tenants with the best location in Frederick and the finest commercial buildings in the market.
- Frederick Municipal Airport One of the busiest general aviation airports in the state sits only 3.5 miles from Riverside, and provides easy and direct access through chartered flights.
- I-70 to I-270, US-15 and Downtown The northern Frederick location provides multiple access points for a quick and easy commute to and from the Riverside campus.
- Affordable Residential Communities In close proximity are a number of award-winning communities that provide the opportunity to live in newly-constructed homes within established neighborhoods.
- Clustered Spires Golf Course Just outside the gates of the serene Riverside campus sits Frederick’s best public golf course, a perfect retreat for business entertainment.