Riverside Research Park
Riverside Six | Seven | Eight is situated within Riverside Research Park, a world-class research park with unparalleled amenities that has emerged as the most prominent business address in the Frederick market.
- 177 acre research and development park
- Home to Charles River Laboratories and the National Cancer Institute’s new 332,088 square foot Frederick National Laboratory Facility, which offers opportunities for public and private partnerships within the park
- 1.4 million square feet of available space that’s site plan approved and ready to build
- Park will house facilities for the U.S. Government, educational institutions, an incubator and private sector companies
- Located within a state-designated BRAC zone, which has enhanced accessibility to the site from major interstates and roads
- Ample green space, water features, over 5 miles of walking trails and additional campus amenities
To learn more about the park, click here.