Riverside Six | Seven | Eight offers a site that is a unique and powerful advantage in the Frederick area. Aesthetic needs are beautifully balanced with transportation requirements, and the building’s surrounding environment invites recreation and social activities in a relaxing, natural setting.
- 31.9-acre campus setting along the banks of the Monocacy River
- Abundant free parking at 4.0 per 1,000 square feet leased
- Walking and jogging paths throughout the park
- Adjacent to a 4.5 acre amenity park featuring a pond, amphitheater, fountains, walking paths and seating areas with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Neighbors with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Regional Headquarters and Riverside Five, home to top tier technology companies and government contractors
- Adjacent to the new NCI – Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- Walking distance to a planned retail center and Clustered Spires Golf Course
Click here to download these images as a PDF.